San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua
March 23 - March 30, 2024
Escape the cold and immerse yourself in the striking beauty of your own radiance (oh, and Nicaragua).
The surrounding tropical forest boasts a colorful array of flora, fauna and wildlife, and our hillside perch affords you stretching views across the valley and out to the wide open sea.
We will utilize the vastness of this environment to reconnect to the expansiveness + possibility within ourselves. Through daily practices of yoga + somatic exploration, you will embody the inner terrain of richness that exists within you and magnify your personal genius through curiosity, play, and community.
Come experience the satisfaction that is you fully come to life!
This retreat will be all inclusive of:
- 7 days/nights at Verdad Hotel in San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua including:
- Daily breakfast + dinner – delicious locally sourced meals daily, plus unlimited tea, coffee, and filtered water. Plentiful vegan, vegetarian, gluten free and dairy free options available. You can choose to lunch at Verdad or take a short walk + dine at their beachfront restaurant + bar!
- Twice daily yoga/meditation programming with yours truly: vigorous practice in the am, meditation + somatic practice in the pm
- Round-trip transfers to and from Managua Airport in Nicaragua or Liberia Airport in Costa Rica -border crossing required from Liberia
- Unlimited use of resort pool, open air studio/fitness center, and local private beach
- 1 group half-day catamaran excursion including snacks, ceviche, and a bottomless bar!
- A choice of either a 1-hour massage in the ocean view studio or a 2-hour surf lesson with professional coaches
- A late afternoon stroll in San Juan for shopping + exploring, followed by a sunset drink and dinner in town
- Evening swim + stargazing with a crackling beach bonfire to celebrate our final night!
7:30am – Coffee/Tea and Fruit out
8am – Morning Asana Class (yoga mats + props are provided)
930am – Breakfast
AFTERNOON: Group excursions or options to SUP, visit a town, book horseback riding, ziplining, take a surf lesson, get a massage, relax poolside, or walk to the beach for some sun + cerveza
2pm – Lunch
5pm – Evening Meditation/Somatic Class
7pm – Dinner
About your stay
Verdad is truly a magical place nestled on a hillside overlooking the secluded beach of Playa Escameca Grande, on Nicaragua’s Emerald Coast.
The accommodations include a restaurant with a full service bar, a gorgeous open air practice space equipped with high quality yoga mats and props, and common areas on the property that are all comfortable, bright, clean and spacious. There are beautiful vistas of the ocean all around!
Most of your time at Verdad will be spent between their on-premise restaurant and dining area, sundeck with infinity swimming pool, or at one of their peaceful lounge or garden areas – all perfect for socializing and relaxation. Or take a quick walk and enjoy the private beach just down the hill.
It is a short trip to San Juan del Sur, a small port town and surfing hub, where you can stroll along the quaint streets, dine at one of several beachfront restaurants, sip beer at a local brewery, savor some truly delicious gelato, or just wander and enjoy the shops & chill vibe.
Ocean View Casitas – 3 available
Includes queen bed and indoor daybed, private bath, + deck
Single – $2,600
Double – $1,900
Ocean + Valley View Rooms – 1 available
Located poolside with a double bed, private bathroom, and AC
Single – $2,150
Double – $1,650
Ocean View Duplex – 1 available
Upper Level: Queen bed, indoor daybed, private bath + deck
Single – $2,600
Double – $1,900
More room information and pictures HERE
Select the room of your choice from the accommodation options
A $500 non-refundable deposit is required to secure your reservation. The retreat must be paid in full 8 weeks prior
You will be prompted to enter your room selection on the deposit form
All participants must read and sign a waiver before attending this yoga retreat
Need More Info?